Transport Phenomena and Fluid Mechanics
The simplest stirred tank for laminar mixing: Mixing in a vessel agitated by an off-centered angled disc
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 59, Issue 8, pages 3092–3108, August 2013
How to Cite
Bulnes-Abundis, D. and Alvarez, M. M. (2013), The simplest stirred tank for laminar mixing: Mixing in a vessel agitated by an off-centered angled disc. AIChE J., 59: 3092–3108. doi: 10.1002/aic.14064
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 FEB 2013 05:54AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2012
- Mexican government through CONACYT scholarships for DBA
- Tecnológico de Monterrey at Monterrey through Cátedra de Investigación (CAT 122)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!