Perspective: 2012 AIChE L. B. Evans Award in Chemical Engineering Practice
CO2 capture and H2 purification: Prospects for CO2-selective membrane processes
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 1033–1045, April 2013
How to Cite
Ramasubramanian, K., Zhao, Y. and Winston Ho, W.S. (2013), CO2 capture and H2 purification: Prospects for CO2-selective membrane processes. AIChE J., 59: 1033–1045. doi: 10.1002/aic.14078
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 FEB 2013 12:00AM EST
- Department of Energy/National Energy Technology Laboratory. Grant Number: FE0007632
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CBET 1033131, IIP 1127812
- Office of Naval Research. Grant Number: N00014-11-C-0062
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!