Transport Phenomena and Fluid Mechanics
A new multi-scale model based on CFD and macroscopic calculation for corrugated structured packing column
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 59, Issue 8, pages 3119–3130, August 2013
How to Cite
Sun, B., He, L., Liu, B.T., Gu, F. and Liu, C.J. (2013), A new multi-scale model based on CFD and macroscopic calculation for corrugated structured packing column. AIChE J., 59: 3119–3130. doi: 10.1002/aic.14082
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 FEB 2013 06:15AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 DEC 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21176171
- National Program on Key Basic Research Project. Grant Number: 2012CB720500
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!