AIChE Letter: Separations: Materials, Devices and Processes
A novel approach for ultra-deep adsorptive desulfurization of diesel fuel over TiO2–CeO2/MCM-48 under ambient conditions
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 1441–1445, May 2013
How to Cite
Xiao, J., Wang, X., Fujii, M., Yang, Q. and Song, C. (2013), A novel approach for ultra-deep adsorptive desulfurization of diesel fuel over TiO2–CeO2/MCM-48 under ambient conditions. AIChE J., 59: 1441–1445. doi: 10.1002/aic.14085
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 MAR 2013 10:58AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2013
- U.S. Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory
- U.S. Office of Naval Research
- U.S. National Science Foundation—U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Joint TSE program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!