Separations: Materials, Devices, and Processes
Covalent crosslinked assembly of tubular ceramic-based multilayer nanofiltration membranes for dye desalination
Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 59, Issue 10, pages 3834–3842, October 2013
How to Cite
Wang, L., Wang, N., Zhang, G. and Ji, S. (2013), Covalent crosslinked assembly of tubular ceramic-based multilayer nanofiltration membranes for dye desalination. AIChE J., 59: 3834–3842. doi: 10.1002/aic.14093
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAR 2013 05:12PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2012
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2012AA03A607
- Natural Science Foundation of Beijing. Grant Numbers: 8122010, 8102008
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB623404
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University, Ministry of Education, China. Grant Number: NCET-12-0604
- Fok Ying Tung Education Foundation. Grant Number: 131068
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!