AIChE Letter: Transport Phenomena and Fluid Mechanics
Three-dimensional pore structure and ion conductivity of porous ceramic diaphragms
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 1446–1457, May 2013
How to Cite
Wiedenmann, D., Keller, L., Holzer, L., Stojadinović, J., Münch, B., Suarez, L., Fumey, B., Hagendorfer, H., Brönnimann, R., Modregger, P., Gorbar, M., Vogt, U. F., Züttel, A., Mantia, F. L., Wepf, R. and Grobéty, B. (2013), Three-dimensional pore structure and ion conductivity of porous ceramic diaphragms. AIChE J., 59: 1446–1457. doi: 10.1002/aic.14094
- Issue online: 11 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 MAR 2013 05:15PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 26 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2012
- Swiss Federal Commission for Technology and Innovation. Grant Number: 8574.2 PFIW-IW
- Industry High Technology Ltd. (IHT)
- the state of Switzerland
- the University of Fribourg (Switzerland)
- Centre d'Imagerie BioMédicale (CIBM) of the UNIL
- Leenaards and Jeantet Foundations
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!