Process Systems Engineering
Efficient scheduling method of complex batch processes with general network structure via agent-based modeling
Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 59, Issue 8, pages 2884–2906, August 2013
How to Cite
Chu, Y., Wassick, J. M. and You, F. (2013), Efficient scheduling method of complex batch processes with general network structure via agent-based modeling. AIChE J., 59: 2884–2906. doi: 10.1002/aic.14101
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 MAR 2013 07:21AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!