Separations: Materials, Devices, and Processes
Carbon dioxide separation and dry reforming of methane for synthesis of syngas by a dual-phase membrane reactor
Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 59, Issue 6, pages 2207–2218, June 2013
How to Cite
Anderson, M. and Lin, Y.S. (2013), Carbon dioxide separation and dry reforming of methane for synthesis of syngas by a dual-phase membrane reactor. AIChE J., 59: 2207–2218. doi: 10.1002/aic.14103
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 MAR 2013 07:51AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2012
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FE000470
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CBET-0828146
- Dean's graduate fellowship
- LeRoy Eyring Center for Solid State Sciences (LE-CSSS) at Arizona State University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!