Process Systems Engineering
Model-based design of a plant-wide control strategy for a continuous pharmaceutical plant
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 59, Issue 10, pages 3671–3685, October 2013
How to Cite
Lakerveld, R., Benyahia, B., Braatz, R. D. and Barton, P. I. (2013), Model-based design of a plant-wide control strategy for a continuous pharmaceutical plant. AIChE J., 59: 3671–3685. doi: 10.1002/aic.14107
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 APR 2013 03:10AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!