This is a U.S. Government work and, as such, is in the public domain inthe United States of America.
Separations: Materials, Devices, and Processes
Drop-size distributions and spatial distributions in an annular centrifugal contactor
Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
Published 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 59, Issue 6, pages 2219–2226, June 2013
How to Cite
Wyatt, N. B., O'Hern, T. J. and Shelden, B. (2013), Drop-size distributions and spatial distributions in an annular centrifugal contactor. AIChE J., 59: 2219–2226. doi: 10.1002/aic.14109
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 APR 2013 03:22AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2012
- U.S. Department of Energy's National Nuclear Security Administration . Grant Number: DE-AC04-94AL85000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!