Journal Review: Transport Phenomena and Fluid Mechanics
Celebrating singularities: Mathematics and chemical engineering
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 59, Issue 6, pages 1830–1843, June 2013
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Cheng, X. and Chang, H.-C. (2013), Celebrating singularities: Mathematics and chemical engineering. AIChE J., 59: 1830–1843. doi: 10.1002/aic.14123
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 APR 2013 06:46PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2012
- NSF. Grant Numbers: IDBR0852741, CBET 1065652
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!