Tribute to Founders: Neal R. Amundson. Soft Matter: Synthesis, Processing and Products
Carbon dioxide-in-water foams stabilized with nanoparticles and surfactant acting in synergy
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 59, Issue 9, pages 3490–3501, September 2013
How to Cite
Worthen, A. J., Bryant, S. L., Huh, C. and Johnston, K. P. (2013), Carbon dioxide-in-water foams stabilized with nanoparticles and surfactant acting in synergy. AIChE J., 59: 3490–3501. doi: 10.1002/aic.14124
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 APR 2013 06:48PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2012
- Department of Energy National Energy Technology Laboratory. Grant Number: DE-DE0005917
- Center for Frontiers of Subsurface Energy Security
- Gulf of Mexico Research Initiative
- Robert A. Welch Foundation. Grant Number: F-1319
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!