Tribute to Founders: Neal R. Amundson. Reaction Engineering, Kinetics, and Catalysis
A nanoscale model for characterizing the complex pore structure of biochars
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 59, Issue 9, pages 3412–3420, September 2013
How to Cite
Zygourakis, K., Sun, H. and Markenscoff, P. (2013), A nanoscale model for characterizing the complex pore structure of biochars. AIChE J., 59: 3412–3420. doi: 10.1002/aic.14134
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 MAY 2013 03:57AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!