Process Systems Engineering
Proactive scheduling of batch processes by a combined robust optimization and multiparametric programming approach
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 59, Issue 11, pages 4184–4211, November 2013
How to Cite
Wittmann-Hohlbein, M. and Pistikopoulos, E. N. (2013), Proactive scheduling of batch processes by a combined robust optimization and multiparametric programming approach. AIChE J., 59: 4184–4211. doi: 10.1002/aic.14140
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 MAY 2013 12:25AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2012
- EPSRC. Grant Numbers: EP/G059071/1, EP/I014640/1
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 226462
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!