Transport Phenomena and Fluid Mechanics
Pervaporation of emulsion droplets for the templated assembly of spherical particles: A population balance model
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 59, Issue 10, pages 3975–3985, October 2013
How to Cite
Chang, E. P., Braatz, R. D. and Hatton, T. A. (2013), Pervaporation of emulsion droplets for the templated assembly of spherical particles: A population balance model. AIChE J., 59: 3975–3985. doi: 10.1002/aic.14146
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 MAY 2013 11:23AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2013
- Singapore-MIT Alliance
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!