Separations: Materials, Devices, and Processes
Pushing the limits of high performance dual-layer hollow fiber fabricated via I2PS process in dehydration of ethanol
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 59, Issue 8, pages 3006–3018, August 2013
How to Cite
Ong, Y. K. and Chung, T.-S. (2013), Pushing the limits of high performance dual-layer hollow fiber fabricated via I2PS process in dehydration of ethanol. AIChE J., 59: 3006–3018. doi: 10.1002/aic.14149
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 MAY 2013 11:45AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2012
- National Research Foundation of Singapore (NRF). Grant Number: R-279-000-311-281
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!