Separations: Materials, Devices, and Processes
Pushing the limits of high performance dual-layer hollow fiber fabricated via I2PS process in dehydration of ethanol
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 59, Issue 8, pages 3006–3018, August 2013
How to Cite
Ong, Y. K. and Chung, T.-S. (2013), Pushing the limits of high performance dual-layer hollow fiber fabricated via I2PS process in dehydration of ethanol. AIChE J., 59: 3006–3018. doi: 10.1002/aic.14149
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 MAY 2013 11:45AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2012
- National Research Foundation of Singapore (NRF). Grant Number: R-279-000-311-281
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.