Process Systems Engineering
Optimal operation of process plants under partial shutdown conditions
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 59, Issue 11, pages 4151–4168, November 2013
How to Cite
Chong, Z. and Swartz, C. L. E. (2013), Optimal operation of process plants under partial shutdown conditions. AIChE J., 59: 4151–4168. doi: 10.1002/aic.14154
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 MAY 2013 02:46AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2012
- McMaster Advanced Control Consortium
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!