Transport Phenomena and Fluid Mechanics
Experimental investigation and numerical simulation of Marangoni effect induced by mass transfer during drop formation
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 59, Issue 11, pages 4424–4439, November 2013
How to Cite
Wang, Z., Lu, P., Wang, Y., Yang, C. and Mao, Z.-S. (2013), Experimental investigation and numerical simulation of Marangoni effect induced by mass transfer during drop formation. AIChE J., 59: 4424–4439. doi: 10.1002/aic.14161
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 MAY 2013 03:03AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2013
- 973 Program. Grant Number: 2012CB224806
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21106150, 20990224
- National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars . Grant Number: 21025627
- 863 project. Grant Number: 2012AA03A606
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!