Transport Phenomena and Fluid Mechanics
Experimental investigation and numerical simulation of Marangoni effect induced by mass transfer during drop formation
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 59, Issue 11, pages 4424–4439, November 2013
How to Cite
Wang, Z., Lu, P., Wang, Y., Yang, C. and Mao, Z.-S. (2013), Experimental investigation and numerical simulation of Marangoni effect induced by mass transfer during drop formation. AIChE J., 59: 4424–4439. doi: 10.1002/aic.14161
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 MAY 2013 03:03AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2013
- 973 Program. Grant Number: 2012CB224806
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21106150, 20990224
- National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars . Grant Number: 21025627
- 863 project. Grant Number: 2012AA03A606
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!