This article is dedicated to The Chief, Neal R. Amundson, who pioneered the use of mathematical modeling in chemical engineering. His legacy lives on and gathers strength with each new generation of chemical engineers.
Tribute to Founders: Neal R. Amundson. Separations: Materials, Devices and Processes
Reformulating multidimensional population balances for predicting crystal size and shape
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 59, Issue 9, pages 3468–3474, September 2013
How to Cite
Kuvadia, Z. B. and Doherty, M. F. (2013), Reformulating multidimensional population balances for predicting crystal size and shape. AIChE J., 59: 3468–3474. doi: 10.1002/aic.14167
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JUN 2013 06:57AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2013
- NSF. Grant Number: CBET-1159746
- Abbott Laboratories
- MRSEC Program of the National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR 1121053
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!