Tribute to Founders: Neal R. Amundson. Reaction Engineering, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Modeling studies of low-temperature aerobic NOx reduction by a sequence of LNT-SCR catalysts
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 59, Issue 9, pages 3421–3431, September 2013
How to Cite
Kota, A. S., Luss, D. and Balakotaiah, V. (2013), Modeling studies of low-temperature aerobic NOx reduction by a sequence of LNT-SCR catalysts. AIChE J., 59: 3421–3431. doi: 10.1002/aic.14171
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 JUN 2013 06:22AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2012
- U.S. DOE National Energy Technology Laboratory. Grant Number: DEFC26-05NT42630
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!