Particle Technology and Fluidization
Granulation rate processes in the kneading elements of a twin screw granulator
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 59, Issue 11, pages 4100–4115, November 2013
How to Cite
El Hagrasy, A. S. and Litster, J. D. (2013), Granulation rate processes in the kneading elements of a twin screw granulator. AIChE J., 59: 4100–4115. doi: 10.1002/aic.14180
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUN 2013 02:40AM EST
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2012
- Engineering Research Center for Structured Organic Particulate Systems
- National Science Foundation for Commercialization. Grant Number: 0951845
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!