J. Khinast is also affliated with Research Center Pharmaceutical Engineering GmbH, Inffeldgasse 13/III, 8010 Graz, Austria.
Transport Phenomena and Fluid Mechanics
Experimental characterization and modeling of twin-screw extruder elements for pharmaceutical hot melt extrusion
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 59, Issue 11, pages 4440–4450, November 2013
How to Cite
Eitzlmayr, A., Khinast, J., Hörl, G., Koscher, G., Reynolds, G., Huang, Z., Booth, J. and Shering, P. (2013), Experimental characterization and modeling of twin-screw extruder elements for pharmaceutical hot melt extrusion. AIChE J., 59: 4440–4450. doi: 10.1002/aic.14184
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUN 2013 07:20AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!