Process Systems Engineering
Global optimization of large-scale mixed-integer linear fractional programming problems: A reformulation-linearization method and process scheduling applications
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 59, Issue 11, pages 4255–4272, November 2013
How to Cite
Yue, D., Guillén-Gosálbez, G. and You, F. (2013), Global optimization of large-scale mixed-integer linear fractional programming problems: A reformulation-linearization method and process scheduling applications. AIChE J., 59: 4255–4272. doi: 10.1002/aic.14185
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUN 2013 07:21AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2013
- Initiative for Sustainability and Energy at Northwestern University (ISEN)
- Argonne National Laboratory via a Northwestern-Argonne Early Career Investigator Award for Energy Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!