Reaction Engineering, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Theoretical investigation of a water-gas-shift catalytic membrane for diesel reformate purification
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 59, Issue 11, pages 4334–4345, November 2013
How to Cite
Kuncharam, B. V. R. and Wilhite, B. A. (2013), Theoretical investigation of a water-gas-shift catalytic membrane for diesel reformate purification. AIChE J., 59: 4334–4345. doi: 10.1002/aic.14188
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JUL 2013 07:53AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2013
- National Science Foundation CAREER. Grant Number: Award #0748016
- DuPont De Nemours Coorporation
- Artie McFerrin Department of Chemical Engineering at Texas A&M University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!