Dedicated to Prof. Douglas M. Ruthven on the occasion of his 75th birthday.
Separations: Materials, Devices, and Processes
Cycle synthesis and optimization of a VSA process for postcombustion CO2 capture
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 59, Issue 12, pages 4735–4748, December 2013
How to Cite
Haghpanah, R., Nilam, R., Rajendran, A., Farooq, S. and Karimi, I. A. (2013), Cycle synthesis and optimization of a VSA process for postcombustion CO2 capture. AIChE J., 59: 4735–4748. doi: 10.1002/aic.14192
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUL 2013 10:30AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2013
- A*STAR, Singapore
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!