Separations: Materials, Devices, and Processes
Fabrication of homochiral metal-organic framework membrane for enantioseparation of racemic diols
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 59, Issue 11, pages 4364–4372, November 2013
How to Cite
Huang, K., Dong, X., Ren, R. and Jin, W. (2013), Fabrication of homochiral metal-organic framework membrane for enantioseparation of racemic diols. AIChE J., 59: 4364–4372. doi: 10.1002/aic.14194
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUL 2013 10:30AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21176115
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB623406
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21006047
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!