Process Systems Engineering
Fines removal in a continuous plug flow crystallizer by optimal spatial temperature profiles with controlled dissolution
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 59, Issue 12, pages 4582–4594, December 2013
How to Cite
Majumder, A. and Nagy, Z. K. (2013), Fines removal in a continuous plug flow crystallizer by optimal spatial temperature profiles with controlled dissolution. AIChE J., 59: 4582–4594. doi: 10.1002/aic.14196
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUL 2013 09:41PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2013
- European Research Council under the European Union's Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Numbers: FP7/2007–2013, 280106-CrySys
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!