Reaction Engineering, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Synthesis of ethylene/1-octene copolymers with controlled block structures by semibatch living copolymerization
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 59, Issue 12, pages 4686–4695, December 2013
How to Cite
Liu, W., Guo, S., Fan, H., Wang, W., Li, B.-G. and Zhu, S. (2013), Synthesis of ethylene/1-octene copolymers with controlled block structures by semibatch living copolymerization. AIChE J., 59: 4686–4695. doi: 10.1002/aic.14204
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUL 2013 10:57AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20936006, 20976152
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB606001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!