AIChE Letter: Reaction Engineering, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Independence of active substance profiles from the pulse response experimental procedure
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 59, Issue 10, pages 3574–3577, October 2013
How to Cite
Phanawadee, P., Pongboutr, N., Yablonsky, G. S., Constales, D., Jarungmanorom, C., Soikham, W. and Limtrakul, J. (2013), Independence of active substance profiles from the pulse response experimental procedure. AIChE J., 59: 3574–3577. doi: 10.1002/aic.14208
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUL 2013 10:55AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2012
- National Science and Technology Development Agency (2009 NSTDA Chair Professor funded by the Crown Property Bureau under the management of the National Science and Technology Development Agency and NANOTEC Center of Excellence funded by the National Nanotechnology Center)
- Thailand Research Fund (TRF)
- Commission on Higher Education, Ministry of Education
- National Research University Project of Thailand (NRU)
- National Center for Petroleum, Petrochemical and Advanced Materials (PPAM)
- Kasetsart University Research and Development Institute (KURDI)
- BOF/GOA 01GA0405 of Ghent University
- Long Term Structural Methusalem Funding by the Flemish Government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!