Thermodynamics and Molecular-Scale Phenomena
Modeling thermodynamic properties of aqueous single-solute and multi-solute sugar solutions with PC-SAFT
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 59, Issue 12, pages 4794–4805, December 2013
How to Cite
Held, C., Sadowski, G., Carneiro, A., Rodríguez, O. and Macedo, E. A. (2013), Modeling thermodynamic properties of aqueous single-solute and multi-solute sugar solutions with PC-SAFT. AIChE J., 59: 4794–4805. doi: 10.1002/aic.14212
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUL 2013 10:54AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2013
- A. Carneiro and O. Rodríguez. Grant Number: SFRH/BD/62105/2009 and Programme Ciência 2007
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia (FCT, Portugal)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!