Separations: Materials, Devices, and Processes
Effects of free volume in thin-film composite membranes on osmotic power generation
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 59, Issue 12, pages 4749–4761, December 2013
How to Cite
Li, X., Chung, T.-S. and Chung, T.-S. (2013), Effects of free volume in thin-film composite membranes on osmotic power generation. AIChE J., 59: 4749–4761. doi: 10.1002/aic.14217
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 AUG 2013 12:06PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2013
- Membrane development for osmotic power generation, Part 1. Materials development and membrane fabrication. Grant Number: 1102-IRIS-11-01
- NUS. Grant Number: R-279-000-381-279
- Singapore National Research Foundation under its Environmental and Water Technologies Strategic Research Programme and administered by the Environment and Water Industry Programme Office (EWI) of the PUB
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!