Particle Technology and Fluidization
Amorphous carbon encapsulation of metal aerosol nanoparticles for improved collection and prevention of oxidation
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 59, Issue 11, pages 4116–4123, November 2013
How to Cite
Scharmach, W. J., Sharma, M. K., Buchner, R. D., Papavassiliou, V., Vajani, G. N. and Swihart, M. T. (2013), Amorphous carbon encapsulation of metal aerosol nanoparticles for improved collection and prevention of oxidation. AIChE J., 59: 4116–4123. doi: 10.1002/aic.14218
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 AUG 2013 12:06PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CBET-0652042
- University at Buffalo Integrated Nanostructured Systems Instrumentation Facility
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!