This article had been nominated by AIChE Session Chair, Dr. Jonathan Moore (Dow Chemical Company), as the “Best Presentation” at that session during the AIChE Annual Meeting in Pittsburgh, PA, Oct. 28–Nov. 2, 2012.
Thermodynamics and Molecular-Scale Phenomena
Molecular and thermodynamic basis for EGCG-Keratin interaction-part I: Molecular dynamics simulations
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 59, Issue 12, pages 4816–4823, December 2013
How to Cite
Marzinek, J. K., Lian, G., Marzinek, J. K., Mantalaris, A., Pistikopoulos, E. N., Zhao, Y., Han, L., Chen, L., Bond, P. J. and Noro, M. G. (2013), Molecular and thermodynamic basis for EGCG-Keratin interaction-part I: Molecular dynamics simulations. AIChE J., 59: 4816–4823. doi: 10.1002/aic.14220
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 AUG 2013 02:31AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2013
- EC's Seventh Framework Programme [FP7/2007–2013]. Grant Number: 238013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21006124
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!