Rutherford Aris is deceased. Paper presented at the 1999 AIChE Annual Meeting.
AIChE Letter: Reaction Engineering, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Asymptotic effectiveness of a catalyst particle in the form of a hollow cylinder
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 59, Issue 11, pages 4020–4024, November 2013
How to Cite
Aris, R. and Balakotaiah, V. (2013), Asymptotic effectiveness of a catalyst particle in the form of a hollow cylinder. AIChE J., 59: 4020–4024. doi: 10.1002/aic.14222
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 AUG 2013 01:22PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2013
- Robert A. Welch Foundation. Grant Number: E-1152
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!