Thermodynamics and Molecular-Scale Phenomena
Aromatic sulfur-nitrogen extraction using ionic liquids: Experiments and predictions using an a priori model
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 59, Issue 12, pages 4806–4815, December 2013
How to Cite
Anantharaj, R. and Banerjee, T. (2013), Aromatic sulfur-nitrogen extraction using ionic liquids: Experiments and predictions using an a priori model. AIChE J., 59: 4806–4815. doi: 10.1002/aic.14224
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 AUG 2013 03:40AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2012
- Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India . Grant Number: SR/FTP/08-08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!