Process Systems Engineering
Regression-based analysis of multivariate non-Gaussian datasets for diagnosing abnormal situations in chemical processes
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 148–159, January 2014
How to Cite
Zeng, J., Xie, L., Kruger, U. and Gao, C. (2014), Regression-based analysis of multivariate non-Gaussian datasets for diagnosing abnormal situations in chemical processes. AIChE J., 60: 148–159. doi: 10.1002/aic.14230
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 SEP 2013 01:33AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 61203088, 61134007, 61374121
- Science and Technology Project of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: 2012C01026-1
- Natural Science Foundation of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: LQ12F03015
- 111 Project. Grant Number: B07031
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!