Inorganic Materials: Synthesis and Processing
Controllable crystallite and particle sizes of WO3 particles prepared by a spray-pyrolysis method and their photocatalytic activity
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 41–49, January 2014
How to Cite
Arutanti, O., Ogi, T., Nandiyanto, A. B. D., Iskandar, F. and Okuyama, K. (2014), Controllable crystallite and particle sizes of WO3 particles prepared by a spray-pyrolysis method and their photocatalytic activity. AIChE J., 60: 41–49. doi: 10.1002/aic.14233
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 SEP 2013 09:27PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2013
- Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO)
- Kumahira Scholarship and Cultural Foundation
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) Fellowship. Grant Number: 2300107000
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: 22246099, 23760729
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!