Particle Technology and Fluidization
Disruptive burning of precursor/solvent droplets in flame-spray synthesis of nanoparticles
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 59, Issue 12, pages 4553–4566, December 2013
How to Cite
Rosebrock, C. D., Riefler, N., Wriedt, T., Mädler, L. and Tse, S. D. (2013), Disruptive burning of precursor/solvent droplets in flame-spray synthesis of nanoparticles. AIChE J., 59: 4553–4566. doi: 10.1002/aic.14234
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 SEP 2013 07:19AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Number: MA 3333/4-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!