Reaction Engineering, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Microwave irradiated and thermally heated olive stone activated carbon for nickel adsorption from synthetic wastewater: A comparative study
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 237–250, January 2014
How to Cite
Alslaibi, T. M., Abustan, I., Ahmad, M. A. and Foul, A. A. (2014), Microwave irradiated and thermally heated olive stone activated carbon for nickel adsorption from synthetic wastewater: A comparative study. AIChE J., 60: 237–250. doi: 10.1002/aic.14236
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 SEP 2013 07:55AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!