Transport Phenomena and Fluid Mechanics
Numerical study on steady and transient mass/heat transfer involving a liquid sphere in simple shear creeping flow
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 343–352, January 2014
How to Cite
Li, R., Zhang, J., Yang, C., Mao, Z.-S. and Yin, X. (2014), Numerical study on steady and transient mass/heat transfer involving a liquid sphere in simple shear creeping flow. AIChE J., 60: 343–352. doi: 10.1002/aic.14239
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 SEP 2013 07:45AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB224806
- National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars. Grant Number: 21025627
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20990224, 21106154
- 863 project. Grant Number: 2012AA03A606
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!