Separations: Materials, Devices, and Processes
Coupled reaction and solvent extraction process to form Li2CO3: Mechanism and product characterization
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 282–288, January 2014
How to Cite
Zhou, Z., Liang, F., Qin, W. and Fei, W. (2014), Coupled reaction and solvent extraction process to form Li2CO3: Mechanism and product characterization. AIChE J., 60: 282–288. doi: 10.1002/aic.14243
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 SEP 2013 07:40AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2013
- Qinghai Key Technology R&D Program. Grant Number: 2011-J-154
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2012M520294
- China Postdoctoral Science Special Foundation. Grant Number: 2013T60126
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20120002110098
- State Key Laboratory of Chemical Engineering, Department of Chemical Engineering
- Tsinghua University. Grant Number: SKL-ChE-12A04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!