AIChE Letter: Reaction Engineering, Kinetics, and Catalysis
An atmosphere-switching polymerization process: A novel strategy to advanced polyolefin materials
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 59, Issue 12, pages 4468–4473, December 2013
How to Cite
Tian, Z., Gu, X.-P., Feng, L.-F., Fan, Z.-Q. and Hu, G.-H. (2013), An atmosphere-switching polymerization process: A novel strategy to advanced polyolefin materials. AIChE J., 59: 4468–4473. doi: 10.1002/aic.14248
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 OCT 2013 03:14AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB606001
- State Key Laboratory of Chemical Engineering for the Special Funds for Open Research Projects. Grant Number: SKLAChE-08D03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!