AIChE Letter: Reaction Engineering, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Chloroform hydrodechlorination behavior of alumina-supported Pd and PdAu catalysts
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 59, Issue 12, pages 4474–4482, December 2013
How to Cite
Velázquez, J. C., Leekumjorn, S., Nguyen, Q. X., Fang, Y.-L., Heck, K. N., Hopkins, G. D., Reinhard, M. and Wong, M. S. (2013), Chloroform hydrodechlorination behavior of alumina-supported Pd and PdAu catalysts. AIChE J., 59: 4474–4482. doi: 10.1002/aic.14250
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 OCT 2013 08:56AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 29 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2013
- Welch Foundation. Grant Number: C-1676
- SABIC Americas, World Gold Council, and Rice University
- Alliance for Graduate Education and Professoriate (AGEP)
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CBET-1134535, CHE-1214092, DGE-0504425, EEC-0647452
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!