Transport Phenomena and Fluid Mechanics
Analysis of available data from liquefied natural gas rollover incidents to determine critical stability ratios
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 362–374, January 2014
How to Cite
Arjomandnia, P., Tade, M. O., Pareek, V. and May, E. F. (2014), Analysis of available data from liquefied natural gas rollover incidents to determine critical stability ratios. AIChE J., 60: 362–374. doi: 10.1002/aic.14254
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 OCT 2013 05:56AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!