Reaction Engineering, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Focused beam reflectance measurement for monitoring the extent and efficiency of flocculation in mineral systems
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 251–265, January 2014
How to Cite
Senaputra, A., Jones, F., Fawell, P. D. and Smith, P. G. (2014), Focused beam reflectance measurement for monitoring the extent and efficiency of flocculation in mineral systems. AIChE J., 60: 251–265. doi: 10.1002/aic.14256
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 OCT 2013 01:31PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2013
- Parker Centre for Integrated Hydrometallurgy Solutions, Curtin University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!