Particle Technology and Fluidization
Comparison of DEM results and Lagrangian experimental data for the flow and mixing of granules in a rotating drum
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 60–75, January 2014
How to Cite
Alizadeh, E., Bertrand, F. and Chaouki, J. (2014), Comparison of DEM results and Lagrangian experimental data for the flow and mixing of granules in a rotating drum. AIChE J., 60: 60–75. doi: 10.1002/aic.14259
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2013 12:15PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2012
- Teva Canada
- Praxair Inc.
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!