Reaction Engineering, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Revisiting the steady states of NO/O2/C3H6 on monolithic Pt/BaO/Al2O3 using bifurcation analysis
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 623–634, February 2014
How to Cite
Xu, W., Lai, M.-L., Yu, W.-F. and Xu, J. (2014), Revisiting the steady states of NO/O2/C3H6 on monolithic Pt/BaO/Al2O3 using bifurcation analysis. AIChE J., 60: 623–634. doi: 10.1002/aic.14263
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 OCT 2013 03:01PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2013
- Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: Y5100296
- Qianjiang Program of Zhejiang Science and Technology Dept.. Grant Number: 2012R10070
- China Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 21376181
- Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: Y5110174
- China Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 21106108
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!