Transport Phenomena and Fluid Mechanics
Multiphase hydrodynamics and distribution characteristics in a monolith bed measured by optical fiber probe
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 740–748, February 2014
How to Cite
Zhou, Y., Dudukovic, M. P., Al-Dahhan, M. H. and Liu, H. (2014), Multiphase hydrodynamics and distribution characteristics in a monolith bed measured by optical fiber probe. AIChE J., 60: 740–748. doi: 10.1002/aic.14269
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 OCT 2013 01:43PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2012
- State-funded Postgraduates' Overseas Study Program of China Scholarship Council (CSC)
- Beijing Government
- Universities in Beijing
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!